I don’t know about you, but one of the things I’m most looking forward to about Christmas is being able to indulge in some of my favourite festive foods. Pandoro, smoked salmon, Yule logs, Chocolate Oranges (not all at once, obviously), and of course a seasonal cheese board. This year I’ve found the perfect addition to the inevitable Christmas cheese fest: the award-winning, melt-in-the-mouth Ruby Mist, a luxurious truckle from the Snowdonia Cheese Company. Their trademark creamy cheddar is laced with port and brandy to make the perfect Christmas cheese. To get your Christmas off to a great start, I’m giving YOU the chance to WIN three truckles for your own Christmas table! Scroll down to find out how to win…
WIN three truckles of Ruby Mist cheese for your Christmas table!
All you have to do to win is subscribe to my blog by entering your name and email address into the boxes on the right and clicking ‘subscribe’ (you’ll receive an email with a link you’ll need to click to confirm your subscription). If you’re already a subscriber, you’ll automatically be entered into the competition anyway – result!
The winner will be drawn from a hat after the competition closing time, which is 12pm on the 15th of December 2014. You’ll then receive your cheese in time for you to serve it up to your guests on Christmas Day.
So what are you waiting for? Subscribe to Cosy Life today and be in with a chance to win. Good luck!
Those boring terms and conditions
- This competition is run independently from Snowdonia Cheese Company Ltd.
- The prize is three truckles of Ruby Mist cheese. No cash alternative.
- To enter, you must subscribe to Cosy Life by entering your details into the Subscribe boxes AND clicking on the link in the email you will receive to confirm your subscription.
- Winner to be picked at random after the competition closing time, 12pm on 15 December 2014.
- Winner will be contacted by email. Winner must respond with postal address within 48 hours or another winner will be picked.
- Every effort will be made to ensure the winner’s cheese arrives before Christmas Day, but neither I nor the Snowdonia Cheese Company can be held responsible for any delays.